Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper #471

Thank you all for playing along in last week's challenge!! I love what you all created using the color combo I'd chosen! I used Random.org to choose a random number from all the entries and #23 was the lucky winner which was Kelly's fun penguin card:



Congrats Kelly! You are now invited to be our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on December 13th!  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, December 8th to get your Featured Stamper blinkie and details for the challenge.

In no particular order here are some of the cards that caught my eye from the challenge:

#13 Diane M:




#15 Ingen:


#26 LucieG:


Again thanks so much everyone for playing along! Make sure you come back tomorrow for Barbara's Color Throwdown Challenge!!






3 comments:

Kelly S. said...

How fun, thank you so much!! Gorgeous entries with this color combo!

Becca Sadler said...

Spectacular cards with neutrals and metallics! Congrats to Kelly's penguin card getting selected!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, AmyR! Congrats all around - I love them all!
=]